Jonah’s Ark Doggie Centre in North Vancouver can help dog owners to build the best and the healthiest relationship with their dogs.
- Do you feel bad leaving your dog home alone?
- Do you want your dog to have a good time during the day?
- Are you worried about leaving your dog with others?
- Not enough time to exercise your dog?
- Is your dog full of energy?
We can help you. You will have a tired, content, stimulated, and relaxed dog at the end of a busy workday. Your dog needs it and you deserve it. Let us help you. Join our playcare.
We provide an exclusive doggie playcare with many unique benefits where dogs can come and have a great time while learning good manners in an environment that is calm, relaxing, and structured. We focus on dogs’ play, care, exercise, and socialization with a small number of dogs in our large indoor, fully matted facility.
At Jonah’s Ark Doggie Playcare your dog will have lots of fun in a safe and secure environment while being supervised by professionals.
- Dogs of all ages (3 months and older), breeds, and sizes are welcome
- Loads of room for running and playing
- Large 2000 sq. ft., open ( kennel free) indoor facility
- Fully rubberized floor
- Lounge area with leather couches to nap or rest
- A healthy and fun daily routine
- Full-time supervision
- A small group of fun, happy, regular attendee dogs
- 2 daily potty break walks in the park across from the playcare
- And much more