Our dog daycare in North Vancouver can help dog owners to build the best and the healthiest relationship with their dogs.
We provide an exclusive doggie playcare with many unique benefits where dogs can come and have a great time while learning good manners in an environment that is calm, relaxing and structured. We focus on dogs’ play, care, exercise and socialization with a small number of dogs in our large indoor, fully matted facility.
We also provide a unique style of dog training by Saro Boghozian that is not common in the dog training industry these days. Saro uses a simple method of “play and praise” reward dog training system and focuses on educating dog owners. Saro is excited to share this simple training system that guarantees results with all dog lovers around the world.
At Jonah’s Ark Doggie Playcare your dog will have lots of fun in a safe and secure environment while being supervised by professionals.
- Do you feel bad leaving your dog home alone?
- Do you want your dog to have a good time during the day?
- Are you worried about leaving your dog with others?
- Not enough time to exercise your dog?
- Is your dog full of energy?
We can help you. You will have a tired, content, stimulated and relaxed dog at the end of a busy workday. Your dog needs it and you deserve it. Let us help you. Join our playcare.
- Dogs of all ages (3 months and older), breeds and sizes are welcome
- Loads of room for running and playing
- Large 2000 sq. ft., open ( kennel free) indoor facility
- Fully rubberized floor
- Lounge area with leather couches to nap or rest
- A healthy and fun daily routine
- Full-time supervision by professional adult experts
- A small group of fun, happy, regular attendee dogs
- 2 daily potty break walks in the park across from the playcare
- Managed and operated by Saro, the owner and expert dog trainer
- And much more